| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hot Springs, Va in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Hot Springs, Va August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hot Springs, Va, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hot Springs, Va:
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.8 miles) N
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) NW
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) WNW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) WNW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) WSW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WSW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 93.1 kms (57.9 miles) SSW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) N
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) NE
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 136.5 kms (84.8 miles) E
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) ESE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) SE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 76 kms (47.3 miles) S